The Australasian Melanoma 2021 (AMC2021) Conference Accommodation Manager has negotiated a special rate at the hosting hotel in Sydney during the Conference. Delegates can easily make an accommodation reservation at the preferred Hotel for the Australasian Melanoma 2021 (AMC2021) Conference via the online registration form. All rooms and rates below are held until 18 October 2021 or until sold out. Rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure to book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
- A deposit of one night only is required to secure your booking
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Breakfast is NOT included unless otherwise stated
- The rates listed are shown per night per room and for the full stay
- The rates are in Australian Dollars (AUD), inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is payable to the hotel chosen. There are no other additional charges to the hotel booking other than a credit card surcharge if paying by credit card
- The Hotel will require a credit card imprint from guests upon check in to cover remaining room nights and any additional charges. The amount pre-authorized is established by each individual Hotel. The pre-authorized amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period between 7 to 14 working days depending on the credit card type.
To secure your accommodation, a one night's deposit by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque is required and is forwarded to the hotel.
If only a deposit is paid to secure the reservation delegates must settle the balance of their account with the hotel concerned upon check in or check out, depending on the individual hotel.
If accommodation payments are not received by 18 October 2021 your room will be released back to the hotel and you may be liable for full payment. Australasian Melanoma 2021 (AMC2021) Conference Accommodation Manager does not take responsibility for accommodation if deposits are not received by this date.
Kindly contact the Accommodation Manager should you wish to:
- Modify your accommodation booking, or choose to book accommodation after 18 October 2021
- Require accommodation outside the nights of 22 November 2021 to the 25 November 2021
- Are unable to book accommodation due to no availability below for your selected dates as individual enquires can be made on your behalf.
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park
161 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
Distance to Conference Venue: At the property.
The Australasian Melanoma 2021 (AMC2021) Conference will be held in the beautiful function spaces of this property overlooking the famous Sydney Hyde Park. A true 5-star experience for all attending Delegates.
No Accommodation payments will be refunded on or after 18 October 2021.
Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who wish to cancel on or after 18 October 2021 are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact The Accommodation Manager at email@example.com. Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge.
Change of Booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to the Accommodation Manager and NOT directly to the hotel before 18 October 2021. Any changes received after 18 October 2021 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 1400, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise The Accommodation Manager on the registration form so we can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
Please indicate if you will arrive at your hotel after 1800. Failure to do so might result in your room being released.
Please direct all Australasian Melanoma 2021 (AMC2021) Conference accommodation enquiries to the Accommodation Manager:
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
+61 (0) 2 9254 5000